Position: Franchise Manager (Fashion retail store)
Location: Defence colony, Delhi
Experience: 5-10 year
Salary: UP TP 50k
Industry: Fashion/ Garment/ Textile
Franchisee Manager will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
· Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
· Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and adviceto company owner of new opportunities.
· Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets, discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
· Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating company’s terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
· Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
· Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
· Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
· Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
· Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
· Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
· Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
· Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
· 5-10 year of experience as a Franchise Manager
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
· Good hands-on experience in MS –Office, PPT presentation,Internet and Social Networking.
· Customer management skills.
· Powerful leading skills and business orientation
· Expert in to Sell company’sconcepts, Business Strategy, Corporate services, Marketing. Should be very good at Sales and Business Development.
· Having Great Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication and a pleasing personality.
· Understand franchisor businesses and ability to match franchisee’s requirements with franchisor’s vision.
· Having at least 7yrs of experience in franchise development and management.
· Multi-tasker with leadership skills and hunger for growth.
· Required on urgent basis, contact only immediately joiner
Mail us updated resume with following information:
Satish agrawal: 8851018162
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
Franchise Manager, Fashion retail store, Corporate Business Development, Marketing, Sales Strategy, Franchising, Advertising, Franchise, Profitability, Business Development, Sales acquisition, Channel Distributor, Franchise Development
Posted on: 11th Jun, 2018