· Developing the web-based software using computer programming languages such as VB.net, C# and MSSQL.
· Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error-free as well as optimum final product to the user.
· Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
· Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
· Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
· Training the end user or client on the final product as well as providing technical support whenever required.
· Designing back-end database structures for the web applications and also generating stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software’s maintenance purposes.
· They have to also ensure the compatibility of their websites with newer software or operating system version.
· Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.
WHAT POSITION DEMANDS:
· Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
· Proficient in , with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Knowledge of concurrency patterns
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with popular web application frameworks
· Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
· Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Minimum 3-4 years of Experience
.NET web framework, C#, VB.NET, Object-Oriented Programming, Microsoft SQL Server,
Posted on: 22nd Nov, 2017