· Initiate and manage effective relationships with developed leads on a continuous basis. Manage multiple new business prospect engagements.
· Should be able to frame effective strategic plans for the prospective clients.
· Evaluates market research and adjusts new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Ability to review and analyse budgets and financial reports to see implications for the implementation and management of the projects.
· Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organisation’s marketing and communication department.
· Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own tasks and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision.
· Need to Work collaboratively with other team members on the communication product, pitch presentation, etc.
· Researches, analyses and monitors market, financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on new business opportunities.
generate new leads, communication skills, knowledge of advertising, relationship management,
Posted on: 22nd Nov, 2017