1. Designer should have at least diploma in mechanical engineering and at least 3 years experience of fabrication and sheet metal industries.
2. Designer should have depth knowledge of Auto CAD and Solid works design software.
Job responsibilities in Auto CAD- Ability to prepare layout plan, Sheet metal nesting drawing.
Job responsibilities in Solid Works- Depth knowledge of sheet metal, weldments, Assembly modelling, solid part modelling, dimensioning in part and assembly drawing, print out setting, good sketch making tricks.
3. Designer should have knowledge of manufacturing process and measuring instruments.
4. Designer should have ability to think valuable and useful ideas for the thing to achieve the given object.
5. Designer should have team working, problem solving skills.
6. Designer should have verbal and written communication skills.
7. Design should have knowledge of weight calculation, mensuration formulas and basics mathematical calculations.
8. Designer should have knowledge to make BOM as per drawing as well as awareness of structure steel (Angle, channel, girder, flat plates etc.).9. Designer should be ability to work under pressure and having a skills to handle project individually
Autocad , Solid Work , Layout , Sheet Metal , Problem Solving , Angle , Channel , Flat Plates , Designing , Drawing , Good Communication Skills.
Posted on: 2nd Jul, 2018