1. Max. Age limit upto 30 Yrs.
2. Must have minimum 6 months-1 yrs. experience in customer handling (Operations/ Administration /Customer service etc.)
Qualification:- Minimum Graduation or After Hsc +3 years of Diploma Full time.
Good proficiency in verbal & written English
Good Team handling as well Event Management Skills
3. Polite, Courteous and able to get work done from Venue Service Provided Manpower as per requirements
4. Tech Savvy with exposure to working in IT Enabled environment
Job Responsibilities of Chief Proctor:
5. Ensure venue readiness prior to exam day and fair and timely conduct of online exams at the exam venues on mutually discussed dates as per training procedures prescribed and ensure that they are strictly adhered to.
6. Conduct various infrastructure readiness test at the hired exam venues before exams as per the procedure and training provided.
Carry the Exam Server from nearest site to the exam venue on all exam days and connect to the LAN at the venue and test for connectivity.
Conduct training on exam invigilation procedure to the venue staff members representing from the hired exam venue as per requirements.
Timely escalation to the concerned for any failure(s), which disrupt the conduct of exams.
travelling must .if interested or any other references please share cv to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should be strong in Technical Support
Posted on: 14th Sep, 2018