· Represent the company product like animal catalysts, fertilizer & some other agriculture .
· Team Handling.
· Conduct crop tours across different area in North. The Job involves extensive travel in North
· Weather tracking, Gross Margins Studies, Phone surveys, data gathering from Agri. departments, Seed companies etc.
· Highlight major risks/changes in crop production and update to the group.
· Regularly monitor the crop development using Agronomic and statistical tools.
· Should be able to work with MS excel.
· Ability to think analytically, detect errors, determine causes, and make corrections.
· Work as part of a team and ensure the team meets its objectives
· . Organizing farmers for Spice cultivation under backward Integration program and procuring pesticide residue controlled raw material.
· Building the network & increasing backward Integration program to other areas.
· Predicting the crop yield numbers, weekly weather forecast, conducting demo plots and reaching
the target quantity as per the budget plan
· Training / field visits and advising farmers for proper cultivation aspects to get more yields and updating same in online software
· Maintaining documents like farmer Pass book, sustainable documents, and weekly reports
· Advise the organization on the best procurement strategy to meet the demand and optimize cost.
· Informing Procurement& Market team weekly about field crop status and Training staff for crop production activities.
Customer Support , MS Office , Fieldwork, Communications Skills
Posted on: 22nd Sep, 2018