Urgent Hiring for Zonal Sales Manager for Hyderabad
Profile - Zonal Sales Manager
Location - Hyderabad
Salary - 95,000/-PM
Job Description-Zonal Sales Manager for Hyderabad
Any Graduate with a post graduate degree or diploma in Business Management with specialization in Sales and Marketing.
- Should have 12+ years of experience in FMCG industry
–Must have exposure to sales of-confectionery, jelly, chocolates, biscuits etc. Experience of sales of Dairy Products will not be considered.
Responsible for developing the business in the given geographical area in Hyderabad of launching new range of Products of a reputed Brand.
.Accountable for achieving the coverage, distribution, display range selling, secondary and primary sales objectives as per Annual Business Plan
Looking after the Business operations of entire Region.
- Expanding Distribution network.
- Achieving Primary and Secondary targets.
- Looking after sales promotional activities.
- Product Wise/Market Wise analysis and making action plan to improve sales.
- Assigning Sales targets to ASMs and Sales Officers and monitoring on weekly basis.
- Monitoring retailing and merchandising activities.
- Handling C&FA and monitoring stock, billing and outstanding.
- Administration like Claim settlement and reports to H.O.
- Planning New Products Launch and tracking the launch town wise.
Sales Team Management:-
- Manage the sales team by communicating clear job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Training and motivating sales team
Prepare monthly reports on actual sales vs. targets. Report on business opportunities trend sand competitive information.
- To maintain effective control of expenses in line with budget objective.
- Implementation of companys systems and processes
- Ability to work under aggressive sales target & positive pressure.
Interested candidate can contact us on mention below details:
Zonal Sales Manager, sales manager, regional sales manager, FMCG sales, sales and marketing, business development manager, sales head
Posted on: 11th Nov, 2018