Retail Planner (planning & allocation merchandise)- Home Decor(5-10 year)
Glan Management Consultancy, Delhi
Position: Retail Planner (planning & allocation merchandise)- Home Decor
Experience: 5-20 year
Industry: Textile/ Garment/ Fashion
Salary: 8-14 LPA
- planning & allocation merchandise
- Retail planners use sales information to forecast the best products to sell and next possible trends
- Retail planner advises retail stores on all aspects of strategy, planning and development to maximize sales.
- Heshe works towards converting inventory to sales in the least possible time.
- Create business strategy - product and pricing strategy in conjunction with business head
- Work on Buy planOTB plans based on business projections.
- Analyzes actual sales to plan, to monitor progress of product line across stores and establish current and future trends.
- Assign base stock, category-wise for each store, based on past trends and ensure each category is adequately represented at each store at all times.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
- Liaise with the buyer, store teams and logistics to ensure products are on the move - to meet the sales targets.
- Build incentive plans for store teams - depending on prices, product and push strategy.
- experience in Home Decor prefer
Mail updated resume with current salary: email@example.com
satish - 8851018162
facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
visit for more jobs: www.etalenthire.blogspot.com
retail planner, category manager, merchandising, allocation merchandiser, buyer, home decor,
20th Dec, 2018