Knowledge of Business Accounting Software Packages, such as Busy, Tally, etc. is must exposure to International business would be an added advantage.
Reporting To: Managing Director/ Chartered Accountant.
Job Description/ Responsibilities: The job responsibilities will include the following but will not be limited to the same.
- Maintaining day to
day computerized accounts on Busy Business Accounting Software Package and
- Handling petty cash / maintaining cash book.
- Verifying bills and payment disbursements.
Maintaining records of
expenses of periodical / recurring nature such as Mediclaim policies of staff
members, Insurance policies of Companies Vehicles etc
- Preparation of vouchers.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Follow-up with the banks for issue of bank guarantees.
- Checking of expense statements of Executives as per the Company’s policy.
- Maintaining leave records of employees and salary computation.
- Computation of TDS and issue of TDS forms.
- GST Filing
- Making cheques for salary disbursement and other office related expenses.
- Assisting the Charted Accountant in the preparation of periodical and final balance sheets.
Personal Traits: The Incumbent should have pleasing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Valid two wheeler license and own two wheeler is must
accounts executive, accounts officer, CA inter, GST, accountant
Posted on: 29th Jan, 2019