Junior Advocate(2-5 year)
Glan Management Consultancy, Gurgaon
Position: Junior Advocate
Experience: 3-5 year
salary: 4.20 LPA - 5.4 LPA
Reporting to : Advocate / Sr. Advocate / Head Legal
- Good knowledge of Civil, Criminal, Commercial Consumer Disputes Law relating to trade Mark, Copy Right and other Intellectual property rights and Labour Laws.
- CIVIL, CRIMINAL LAW & LABOUR LAW knowledge MUST be very good.
- Should have thorough knowledge of contract/agreement drafting
- Excellent Legal Drafting skills (MUST).
- Must be good at Case Law Research in software research like Manupatra, SCC Online, DLT Online, LJ Soft, etc.
- Ability to interact independently with Advocates, Govt. and Police Authorities.
- Advising Management of legal issues related to business activities.
- Providing variety of transactional and documentation support on legal issues in the business functions.
- Should have exposure in compliance management with respect to corporate governance.
- Ability to identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
- Exposure of Liasoning with Police / Investigating Authorities relating to legal matters of the Company
- Good personality and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytic, proactive and problem solving approach.
- Manupatra, SSC Online.
- Must be working with a reputed Law firm.
mail me updated resume with current salary: satish.glanmc[at]gmail.com
advocate, Junior advocate, legal adviser
26th Feb, 2019