Relationship Manager- Equity(1-5 year)
Glan Management Consultancy, Mumbai
Position: Relationship Manager- Equity
Experience: 1-8 year
Department: Equity Dealing
Working Day - Monday to Friday
Working Time – 8.30 am to 5:30 pm
As part of the dealing team you are responsible to Provide excellent advisory services to clients and manage their portfolio by providing best industry knowledge. Develop new clients and retain client customer base.
- Execute the orders on behalf of clients.
- Confirmation of trade done by EOD.
- Ensure the volume of trade is higher & clients trade frequently.
- Promoting research calls to increase volume & frequently.
- Daily processing & confirmation of trades.
- Punch orders for clients on NSE/ BSE terminals.
- Monitor client exposure limits.
- Solving queries of the customers.
- Drive focus on generating new business/client base
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance framework.
- Accelerating client base. 3rd party products sales (MF, Insurance, SIP ,PMS etc)
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to speak in local language and English
- Graduate from recognized university or college
- Strong product knowledge and understanding of capital market
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Equity broking
- Holds latest certificates from NISM (Equity)
- Understanding of local market and captive client base
- Should have basic computer knowledge of using email, Microsoft office and etc.
- HR Interview
- Business Interview
- Candidate coming for interview must carry following documents on the day of interview (photocopies only)
- Last 3 months salary, Copy of Appointment letter or latest revision letter and Graduation certificate/ final mark sheet.
mail me updated resume with current salary: email@example.com
Rm, Equity adviser, relationship manager, equity manager,
26th Feb, 2019