import Documentation - Female(2-10 year)
Glan Management Consultancy, Ghaziabad
Position: import Documentation
Location: Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
Experience: 2-10 year
industry: Fashion/ manufacturing
Qualification: Graduate/ PG
- Plan and Supervise Import & Export shipments.
- Freight negotiations with Shipping Lines.
- Transportation arranging shipments.
- Handling of documentation during freight processes.
- Organize shipments with branch offices, suppliers and customers.
- Shipment tracking and updating the customer on timely basis.
- Managing the supply chain and all import & export logistics.
- Plan & avail the benefit of IGCR (Import goods concessional rate) from custom.
- Hi Sea Sale Experience
- Air Shipments
- Making the P.O as per requirement receive from the Sales Dept. & Production department and send the PO to Overseas Suppliers to get the PI & check the PI accordingly.
- Find out new vendors & suppliers of related raw materials.
- Take samples, COA, & MSDS from new vendors & new developed products for our R&D department.
- Independently preparation of bank documents for open the ILC & FLC from the bank.
- LC Draft sends to the supplier for check & confirmation.
- Independently Negotiate with CHA, Shipping line, forwarders & Transporters for the best rates.
- Follow up with supplier for timely dispatch the shipment and timely submission of original shipping documents in the bank.
- Keep Tracking of in Transit shipments by Concor site & Lines Websites.
- Coordinate with Accounts Dept. for Timely Pay the Custom duty & all Service Providers’ Payments.
- Personally visits NCH and ICD for Resolve the Custom Quires and Container Clearance from the Customs.
- Complete knowledge about Custom bonded Warehouse Sale & High Sea sale, making sale agreements’ PD Bond, DD Bond, FDS Bond etc.
- Independently prepare Bank Documents for Timely release the overseas supplier’s payment from the bank.
- Making the MIS report for internal concern authorities.
- Setting up the procurement plan on the basis of demand.
- Vendor Creation, Analisation, verification & Selection etc.
- Coordination with Vendors for supplies, repair, returns and payment etc.
- Procurement of raw material, ready stock and capital item from national and international market.
- Preparation of Purchase Order, documents for Import of Goods.
- Liaison with the various departments to maintain optimum inventory, Sales Team for Forecasting, Finance Team for Vendor’s Bill settlement etc.
- Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking or out-of-stock which cause production and financial losses.
- Liaison with CHA, Transporters and other service provider also.
- Developing reports on procurement and usage of material/ finished product for top management.
- Development of alternative local sources for imported raw materials which helps in cost saving.
-Good Communication skills
-Must be Graduate
mail me updated resume with current salary and call for interview:
facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
import export documentation, logistic executive, export documentation, import documentation, logistic executive
26th Apr, 2019