1) Strong practical development/deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL/SOSL, Apex Web services (SOAP/REST), and APIs
2) Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, page layouts).
3) Should be results oriented, self-motivated, accountable and work under minimal supervision.
4) Strong knowledge about technical designing documentation. Must have work experience on code review with juniors. He must have worked on best coding guidelines and practices.
5) Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
mail me updated resume with current salary and call for interview:
facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions