Position: Principal 3D Artist (3D generalist)- Texturing, lighting, rendering,rigging, compositing, animation
Experience: 10-20 year
salary: 12-18.5 LPA
industry: IT/ Engineering
To lead key projects, deputize on management duties, and mentor team. The role demands in-depth knowledge of animation and graphics designing, excellent communication and presentation skills, and confident customer-facing presence. The ability to schedule and budget projects, plan resource, and achieve delivery deadlines is an essential requirement. Other responsibilities will be to support the training of 3D Artist assisting them as necessary with project execution activities
- Research, gather and study relevant project information. Understand deliverable requirements
- Directs, coordinates and completes Animation & Graphics Designing (GD) requirements and activities on assigned Projects in consultation with BU Personal / Marketing Team.
- Define scope and provide quotes for activities, assist in capacity planning and manage project labor hours. Make decision on complex and difficult situation independently.
- Provide general expertise, training and support for Animation & GD team and support them in their execution project work.
- Help compile group metrics and drive more productivity and reduce average cycle time of animation processes.
- Interface with clients and Marketing Team on a regular basis.
- Mentor / guide the project team throughout the execution of Project work.
- Prepare / Review the Storyboard and check quality of work to meet customer expectation.
- Review Animation and GD work, ensure the quality of deliverables and maintain quality records. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Monitor the changes in the requirements and update the product life cycle/process
- Review process documents created by peers.
- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Help team member to contributors set goals and provide regular feedback.
- Administering the process, issue resolutions/tracking.
- Prepared guides and video tutorials for artists to learn tools & techniques.
- Responsible to generate high quality animations backed with engineering design.
- Understand the hardware/ software requirement and propose best suitable option if required.
- Collaborates and communicates with other animators, graphic artists and engineers when project demand.
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Should be open to travel as per business needs
- Work towards individual goals aligned with department and organizational objectives
- Guide team members to have them accomplish their performance goals
- Understand and adhere to organizational HSE policies and practices
- Do additional administrative /technical jobs as assigned.
Education, Experience&Software Skills
- Education & Experience
· Bachelors degree or equivalent level of competence in fine arts/Multimedia Discipline
- Expertlevel user of 3dsmax, Photoshop and After Effects
- Proven experience in 3D Animation
- Experience of managing a team of 3D Artist / Graphic Artist
- Thorough knowledge of polymodeling techniques and principles of animation
- Expert on texturing, lighting, video compositing and motion graphics
- Expertknowledge of additional plugins for 3dsmax and After effects
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Exposure of Mechanical Engineering systems
mail me updated resume with current salary and portfolio:
facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Texturing, lighting, rendering,rigging, compositing, animation, 3d artist, 3d generalist
Posted on: 4th Nov, 2019