Position: E-commerce account manager (Footwear industry)
Location: Gurugram, DLF Cyber City
Experience: 5-15 year
Salary: 6-8 LPA
Industry: Fashion/ Footwear/ Apparel
· Previously worked extensively on portals like Amazon, Flipkart & Snapdeal.
· Basic Product Listing on Amazon, Flipkart & Snapdeal.
· Should be able to understand return reports, order reports and other critical reports provided by the portals.
· Should be able to perform competitor pricing analysis, stock/inventory planning.
· Complete knowledge on end to end functioning of e-commerce portals to increase sales and reduce returns of the company.
· Should contribute to the sales boost on different e-commerce platforms.
· Should be experienced in handling advertising campaigns to ensure lowest ad cost and high return on investment.
· Should be experienced with understanding the difference algorithms of e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart & Snapdeal to ensure that our products show on Page 1 of search results.
· Manage different e-commerce teams to ensure smooth processing of orders, returns etc.
· Willing to perform order processing, returns etc. as per everyday requirement.
· Expert in inventory planning and inventory management to ensure top selling products are always available and never run out of stock.
· Should have excellent communication skills to work closely with 3rd party e-commerce service providers.
· Getting new platforms and maintaining the existing ones
· Enhancing the ecommerce platforms for business growth
· Responsible for implementing e-Commerce strategy and managing the end to end eCommerce revenue
· Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
· Owning the P&L Responsibility of the eCommerce Channel
· Market mapping and analysis to discover new strategic partnerships
· Ensuring the long term viability of the business by identifying trends and modifying strategies
Required Candidate profile:
· Should have a hands on experience in the e-commerce Operations domain
· Must be self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
mail me updated resume with current salary-
facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions