QA Analyst (Software Tester)(5-10 year)
Glan Management Consultany, New York, USA
Position: QA Analyst (Software Tester- Manual and SQL) We are currently in search of an experienced QA Analyst to contribute to the development of test plans, automation plans and manual testing of our software solutions using cutting-edge technology frameworks and tools. The successful candidate will also help to expand our product offerings to cater to markets outside of the US. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment.
- Assist in designing and implementing best practices and standards, QA frameworks, manual and automated testing
- Establish and execute quality assurance testing practices on ourproduct suite.
- Assist in the preparation and testing of our products and solution for certification by standard bodies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in testing, developing and maintaining test plans
- 2+ years of experience in any programming or scripting language
- Must be able to build regression, functional, smoke and other types of test plans
- Must be able to execute regression, functional, smoke and other types of test plans
- Testing expertise within:
- Microservices architecture platform
- Communication protocols HTTP, FTP, Message Queue, TCP, SOAP
- Proficient in:
- SQL and database analytical tools
- Stress and performance test and analysis tools
- Knowledgeable in:
- Azure DevOps Test Management
- Automation frameworks SOAPAPI, Selenium, Postman
- Script language PowerShell, Python
- Agile methodology
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
software tester, MSSQL, TFS, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, QA, Quality analyst, manual tester, SQL, QA Tester, QA Analyst, database testing, manual testing, automation testing
19th Apr, 2020