Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
· Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Minimum 6-8 Years of Experience in Responsive layouts and UI development , for mobile and desktop.
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
· Must have Proficient and hands on expertise in PSD to responsive HTML layouts conversion .
· Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,SVN
· Knowledge and experience in advanced JS frameworks like Angular JS and React JS is a huge Plus
· Working knowledge of Open Source CMS like Drupal and wordpress is a huge plus but not mandatory.
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
Submit detail: https://forms.gle/dgMHSRaSjVVYnENM7
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
UI developer, Frontend developer, Angular, Reactjs, CMS, wordpress, PHP, Drupal, HTML, CSS, PSD to responsive HTML layouts
Posted on: 19th Aug, 2020