Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to analyze, troubleshoots, and resolve customer issues.
· Coordinates with various functions within the Product Engineering and Customer Engineering teams to ensure requests are handled/routed appropriately and in a timely manner, by owning issues until closure.
· Serves as contact for technical and service-related problems
· Team player that is ready to contribute or lead elements of troubleshooting and problem resolution
· Ability to deal with stressful situations
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively in the English language both verbal and written
· Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, by determining the best course of action.
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies based on organization needs
· Ensure all tickets meet the targets for resolution, escalation, and documentation completion.
s Degree in computer or engineering related field (or related field experience).
· Product support engineering experience preferred.
· Support Application with Tech stack Nginx, Python, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch
· RHEL operating system (certification preferred)
· A good AWS, Networking, and Communication protocol knowledge
· Bash/Python Scripting experience with a good knowledge of API and knows how the communication between client and web server takes place.
· Above average knowledge in all phases of systems analysis and troubleshooting.
· Should be a self - driven individual and be able to independently handle the assignments.
· Willingness to work in 24/7 shifts.
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
Submit detail: https://forms.gle/dgMHSRaSjVVYnENM7
Technical support, operation engineer, RHEL, troubleshoot, Support Application
Posted on: 18th Sep, 2020