Position: Frontend Developer - React.JS
Experience: 3-10 year
Industry: Information Technology
Experience required: 3-8 years
Relevant Experience on React.JS: 1 -2 Years Min.
Immediate available prefer
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Experience in Material-UI
- Experience in Secure Routes
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Preferable who has knowledge of object orientated web development with PHP >= 5.6, based on the MVC pattern
- Good to have knowledge of ES5/ES6 and any JS Framework (Angular, Node Js etc.
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
Submit detail: https://forms.gle/1bDn17eFw6uPzKgW8