Position – Electrical Head (Elevator manufacturing)
Experience- 6-15 year
Location – Delhi/NCR
Industry - Manufacturing
Candidate must have experience in Elevator industry.
1. Review service calls and monitor call back activities and manage
2. Units with Technical head and short out issue permanently.
3. Managing the safety programs at site to create awareness about elevator.
4. Follow the SOPs/ Guidelines laid by the company.
5. Good knowledge about all type of electrical panels (includes MNC & Local).
6. Maintain Responsibilities Regarding Safety, Code of conduct, customer Satisfaction and productivity.
7. Planning of call backs with service team members.
8. Analyzing breakdown to identify recurring defects in equipment.
9. Monthly review of unresolved/ repeat complaint.
10. Work load distribution among manpower and supervision of their work.
11. Maintaining data sheet regarding site and submitting all reports to senior.
12. Managing a team of electrical, commissioning engineers and subcontractors to get work done based on specifications and requirement.
13. Random site visit to ensure the job is in line with target dates and to know physical direct &indirect problems involved in execution and take proactive actions to avoid fire fighting.
14. Build customer relationship and sort out any disputes technical or commercial.
15. Responsible for developing and executing the performance management of the team.
❖ Operation & Maintenance
❖ Installation & Testing
❖ Electric Drives & Control Panels
❖ Customer Support
❖ Team Management
❖ M.S. Office
❖ Resources Management
❖Comprehensive problem solving & decision making abilities.
❖Hard Working, Well Disciplined & Self Confident person.
Mail me updated resume with current salary:
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
electrical head, elevator, electrical engineer, Electrical panel, electrical
Posted on: 26th Oct, 2020