Position: Backend Developer (Node.JS, python, amazon aws)
Experience: 7-20 year
- Must have 7+ years of experience in Backend development, primarily NodeJs, python.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in frontend development using either Angular/React/Vue.
- Must have delivered a couple of decent size projects into production.
- Must have experience in creating UI using HTML & CSS.
- Must have strong knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Must have the ability to design solutions based on user requirements.
- Should have experience with Software Design Patterns, CI/CD pipelines and TDD.
- Should have a mindset to write readable, maintainable and scalable code.
The icing on the Cake :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead a decision-making process.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence for managing the application lifecycle.
- Working experience with Scrum methodology.
- Exposure to maintaining code quality using various tools and guidelines.
-Develop and deliver amazing software solutions with unit/e2e test cases.
- Following best development practices and life cycle processes.
- High commitment to work and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Attending client demos/meetings as well as internal scrum meetings.
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth with a focus on innovation.
- Design lead engineering process.
- Streamlined engineering process woven around Agile methodology with help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in new age Domains and technologies.
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
backend developer, node.js, amazon aws, azure, python, j2ee, aws
Posted on: 12th Nov, 2020