· Demonstrated expertise in Computer Science fundamentals and building highly scalable and performant web-based applications.
· Deep understanding and experience of modern web application architectures operating in a 24 x 7 environment.
· Experience working in engineering teams in a fast paced, dynamic agile environment and a consistent track record of delivery.
· Demonstrated experience partnering, collaborating, and communicating with engineering and non-engineering partners.
· Proven business insight skills with experience in the development and alignment to scope and working with third parties.
· BA, BS, BE, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
We will trust you to:
· Work cross functionally with stakeholders and your teams to achieve results.
· Collaborate and build relationships with internal engineering teams to leverage infrastructure and services already in place.
· Build a culture that rewards strategic failure, as well as success and embraces continuous learning and improvement.
We would love to see:
· Previous experience in the eCommerce industry.
· Understanding of best practices for cloud computing.
· You should have the following expertise and skillset-
Experience with Spring Boot and React frameworks; Working knowledge of NodeJS
· Experience with one or more of the cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM, Oracle and Google Cloud) and API Gateways like APIGEE, Amazon API Gateway.
· Experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus
· Working knowledge of a CI/CD pipeline, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant etc.
Immediate joiner prefer.
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
google search: Glan management Consultancy
Full stack developer, ecommerce, solution architect, technical architect, technical manager, reactjs, nodejs, aws, backend developer, frontend developer, sapient, Jenkins
Posted on: 8th Dec, 2020