Position: Assistant Manager: Toxicology
Experience: 1-5 year
1. Preparation and review of toxicological reports as asked by regulatory authorities as per OECD, OPPTS guidelines.
2. Preparation and submission of registration documents like Application forms, COA, MSDS, TDS etc.
1. M.Sc. Toxicology, pharmacology or allied sciences.
2. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office word, Excel, Internet searching.
3. Candidate must be willing to work independently.
4. 1 year work experience in GLP laboratory/ pesticides registrations.
6. Candidate should have practical knowledge of OECD/OPPTS guidelines.
Mail me updated resume with current salary.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
Toxicology, pharmacology, COA, MSDS, GLP laboratory, pesticides registrations
Posted on: 6th Feb, 2021