Position: Technical Lead - Frontend Development (Angular/React)
Experience: 5-15 year
Salary: 12-18 LPA
Industry: Information Technology
- Must have at least 7-8+ years of experience in frontend development.
- Must have led team of software developers in the past for at least 2-3 years.
- Must have led projects in the past and successfully deployed in production.
- Should have a willingness to get learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Should have high regard for code quality and understanding of refactoring.
- Attention to detail and building aesthetically pleasing UI designs.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience with web front end technologies like Angular and React (preferred).
- Hi-charts and D3 visualizations experience is a plus point.
- Have experience in CSS pre-post processors (PostCSS, SASS, LESS)
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, and internationalization.
- Lead Product development and should take responsibility for quality product development
- Lead a team of frontend developers and guide them as a true leader.
- Develop and deliver amazing software solutions with unit/e2e test cases.
- Implement the best development practices and life cycle processes within the team.
- High commitment to work and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Attending client demos/meetings as well as internal scrum meetings.
- Hiring new team members by taking interviews and training them.
- Promote a culture of rigorous software development practice and high-quality standards.
- Responsible for handling complex issues and the development of complex components.
- Come up with your own goals and dont need heavy direction or daily check-ins
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth with a focus on innovation.
- Design lead engineering process.
- Streamlined engineering process woven around Agile methodology with help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in new age Domains and technologies.
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
23rd Feb, 2021