Position: Assistant Manager- Chemistry (GLP laboratory Exp)
Experience: 1-5 year
Industry: Pesticides/ Agrochemical
· Preparation and review as asked by regulatory authorities as per OECD, OPPTS, CIPAC, SANCO guidelines.
· Preparation and submission of registration documents like Application forms, COA, MSDS, TDS etc.
· candidate should have chemical testing experience (5 batch analysis, physichochemical property testing as per CIPAC methods and SANCO guidelines)
· M.Sc. Chemistry or allied sciences.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office word, Excel, Internet searching.
· Candidate must be willing to work independently.
· 1 year work experience in GLP laboratory/ pesticides registrations.
· Candidate should have practical knowledge of OECD, OPPTS, CIPAC, SANCO guidelines.
Mail me updated resume with current salary.
chemistry, COA, MSDS, GLP laboratory, chemical testing, physichochemical, pesticides registrations, Allied science, agrochemical, pesticides, OECD, OPPTS, CIPAC, pesticides chemical, CHEMIST
Posted on: 10th Mar, 2021