Position: Social Media Marketing Manager - Fashion Industry
Location: Sector-37, Gurgaon
Experience: 5-10 year
Industry: Fashion/ garment/ Apparel
Qualification: MBA/PGDM Marketing
The Web Marketing Manager will develop and implement the company web-based marketing strategy to promote the company brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate internet sales.
• Plans and implements web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company website(s).
• Collaborates with web development and design teams; provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company web presence.
• Develops and expands company web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey
• Drafts, implements, maintains, and revises online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
• Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
• Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
• Collaborates with web design, development, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company site(s).
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
• Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
• Assists with budget preparation for marketing department.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• You have good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
• Proficient with Shopify and web design.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field required.
• One to three years of related experience preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Mail updated resume with current salary:
Satish – 8851018162
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
social media marketing, SMO, digital marketing, e-commerce, paid campaign, AdWords, shopify, google analytics, SEO, content marketing, Online Marketing, Web Marketing
Posted on: 20th Jun, 2021