Position: Jewellery Designer
Experience: 1-10 year
Industry: Fashion/ apparel/ garments
· Study, design and prepare innovative jewellery ideas using sketches and technically sound drawings.
· Review and correct products for technical accuracy from first prototype to end for client approval.
· Identify with expertise and design innovative and attractive jewellery pieces in accordance to brand aesthetic along with target cost points.
· Modify and integrate new features in samples creatively.
· Study and learn thoroughly jewellery making process. 6. Attain detailed knowledge on metal technical grasp, materials and components to create clear, clean and meticulous designs and sketches.
· Develop well imagined and visualized jewellery designs utilizing magazine tears.
· Utilize specialized expertise of metals and design jewellery pieces accordingly.
· Design jewellery commensurate to precise price points after knowing goods cost and pricing level. 10. Research, identify and forecast market jewellery trends and arrange materials accordingly.
· 11. Maintain and manage work flow and jewellery track designs, components and materials amongst silversmiths, stringers, international and domestic suppliers.
· 12. Attain strong colour and trend sense to interpret jewellery concepts and ideas.
· 13. Develop designs complying with creative, functional, timeline and financial goals as specified by brand.
· 14. Ensure to complete projects as per product development guidelines and on time.
· 15. Generate concept and platform boards as seasonal jewellery trend presentation as directed by Management.
· Skills: Sketching, Designing, Weaving, Printing
· Software fluency: Matrix, Jewelcad, CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Mail updated resume with current salary and portfolio link (Subject- Jewellery Designer)-
Submit detail- https://forms.gle/A8qvJcV4RcFTe48eA
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
Jewellery Designer, product designer, Matrix, Jewelcad, fashion designer, designer
Posted on: 24th Jun, 2021