Position: Fabric store QA (Garment export) - Male
Location: Sector-63, Noida
Experience: 5-15 year
Industry: fashion/apparel/ textile
· Candidates must have experience in fabric QA.
· Develop, manage, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company Quality Assurance Systems. Lead the fabric QC/ Checker team and provide technical guidance.
· In depth knowledge of synthetic and natural fabric along with dyeing and printing techniques.
· Work with the fabric mills, Printers and dyeing vendors to establish the best quality system and hold them accountable to these standards.
· Develop fabrics according to buyers requirements.
· Foresee fabric quality issues, and providing solutions to overcome them ❖ Coordinate with the Printing, Dyeing, Finishing, Merchandising, Garment Production & other related Departments.
· Minimise fabric re-processing.
· Check dye lab recipes to ensure problem-free dyeing.
· Give real-time feedback to respective departments to minimise loss of quality and time. Ensure environmental safety.
· Give accurate and timely decisions for major troubleshooting of the process. Physical test
· Seam/slippage, tear, tensile, pilling, count construction, gsm etc.
· Colour fastness - colour fastness to rubbing, hand feel, colour fastness to water, colour, colour fastness to washing etc.
· Shrinkage test - appearance, dimension stability, spirility etc.
· Working knowledge of Google drive (especially Excel) and database system
Mail updated resume with current salary:
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
fabric store incharge, store manager, fabric quality checker, QA, fabric quality, fabric incharge, fabric store manager, fabric QA, fabric QC, Quality checker, QC
Posted on: 26th Jun, 2021