Position: Draftsman/ design engineer (AutoCAD, Solidwork)
Experience: 2+ years
· Prepare design drawings, details, and sketches from sketches, concepts or mark-ups provided by design engineer or project management staff. Draw and plot
· Drawings to scale as required.
· Work under the direction of the Design Manager/senior designer to design complex drawings, such as weldment drawings, Sheet metal development drawings, routine design layouts, detailed drawings, equipment and GA layout.
· Prepare complex drawings as per drawing standard according ISO, IS and DIN standard included dimensions system, drawing methods, GD&T, proper fit and tolerance, detail views, section views, annotations title block, drawing scale, drawing conversion, angle of projection (first angle/third angle).
· Prepare and work with bills of material(BOMs) generate part lists and other design
· Document control.
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing relevant technical publications.
· Workshop calculation and science, trade theory and general functions of mechanical components should be clear.
· Maintain discipline in working time, take work responsibility under good manners.
· Assist engineering and project management staff with day to day project functions, as needed, including researching products pacifications, contacting vendors, and other support functions as needed.
· Maintain utilization by assisting with non-drafting project activities such as component assembly and hands-on work in the shop as appropriate.
· Work as part of a collaborative team to balance workloads and ensure quality. Deliverables are produced on time.
Mail updated resume with current salary:
satish - 8851018162
mechanical design, engineer, solidwork, draftsman, design engineer, SPM designer, mechanical draftsman, machine design engineer, product design engineer
Posted on: 7th Aug, 2021