The Draughtsman /AutoCAD engineer will work with Design Managers, Design Engineer and Project Engineers to develop and create all drafted documentation associated with projects. The documentation will primarily be created using AutoCAD and SolidWorks and the scope of the job will span all elements of the project life cycle inclusive of gathering project requirements. Control and manage all drafting and design related documents for different types of projects/equipment.
· Prepare design drawings, details, and sketches from sketches, concepts or mark-ups provided by design engineer or project management staff. Draw and plot
· Drawings to scale as required.
· Work under the direction of the Design Manager/senior designer to design complex drawings, such as weldment drawings, Sheet metal development drawings, routine design layouts, detailed drawings, equipment and GA layout.
· Prepare complex drawings as per drawing standard according ISO, IS and DIN standard included dimensions system, drawing methods, GD&T, proper fit and tolerance, detail views, section views, annotations title block, drawing scale, drawing conversion, angle of projection (first angle/third angle).
· Prepareandwork with billsof material(BOMs) generate part lists andotherdesign
· Document control.
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing relevant technical publications.
· Workshop calculation and science, trade theory and general functions of mechanical components should be clear.
· Maintain discipline in working time, take work responsibility under good manners.
· Assist engineering and project management staff with day to day project functions, as needed, including researching products pacifications, contacting vendors, and other support functions as needed.
· Maintain utilization by assisting with non-drafting project activities such as component assembly and hands-on work in the shop as appropriate.
· Work as part of a collaborative team to balance workloads and ensure quality. Deliverables are produced on time.
autocad , solidwork, mechanical draftsman, machine design, mechanical designengineer
Posted on: 7th Aug, 2021