Position: IT Support Engineer- TL (END USER SUPPORT)
Experience: 4-6 Years on IT, Desktop Management & Relevant in min 1 year for Team Lead
Qualification: Graduate/Diploma Additional: - H/W & NW/ CCNA/ MCSE & ITIL (value added)
Notice Period- immediate or 7-15 days
· Assets Management
· People Management
· Escalation Management
· Vendor Coordination & follow on Escalation Matrix
· ITIL Process Knowledge, (Incidents/Service Request & IMAC) Ø Decision Maker
· Customer Handling Ø Preparation of Reports (Daily,Weekly & Monthly) Ø VIP user management/ handling skills (such as GM, HOD & MD)
· Trouble shooting of Desktop /Laptop /Printer Software & hardware support.
· Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems. When unable to resolve, escalate to next level for resolution.
· Manage service requests, software installations, new Computer setups, upgrades, etc.
· Record incident updates & resolution details in the Help Desk tool.
· Installation of Microsoft windows /Office/Antivirus applications.
· Setup desktop/Laptop computers and peripherals and test Basic network connections.
· Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer.
· Desktops, laptops, printers- LAN/WAN connectivity.
· Knowledge on Router /Access Point Configurations.
· Knowledge of AD (User ID creation/deletion & password unlock).
· Knowledge on end user backup software (PST Back up/Profile Backup & Data backup).
· Good Knowledge on Antivirus Server Management. Ø Ability to work independently
· Good Communication skills and customer service orientation.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
· Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
· Maintain overall ownership of users issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe.
· Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
Mail updated resume with current salary and notice period-
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
IT support engineer, desktop engineer, network engineer, hardware and network engineer, hardware engineer, desktop support, IT engineer
Posted on: 23rd Aug, 2021