Position: C/C++ Developer
Experience: 1-3 year
Industry: IT (Product development)
Qualification: BE/BTech/M.Tech in Computer Science with CGPA 6.5 and above
• Obtaining in-depth understanding of design and implementation of existing software product
• Independently design, implement and deliver new features required in the product as per deadlines
• Applying innovation and creativity in design and implementation of features
• Resolve issues observed during testing and usage of the product
• Document code consistently throughout the development process, perform thorough testing and take ownership
• Follow the processes defined by the project manager and the organization
• Candidate should be self-driven, motivated, innovative, good team player and open to feedback.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Expert knowledge of C/C++.
• Expert knowledge of data structures – graphs, trees, hash tables etc
• Experience with STL ; Expert in C/C++, data structures, algorithm design and with good programming aptitude.
• Comfortable with software development on Unix/Linux platforms
• Strong debugging skills
• Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Strong analytical skills to diagnose/resolve complex issues
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to "think outside the box".
Mail updated resume with below detail-
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
C/C++ Developer, C++ developer, core developer, data structure, STL, C/C++, software developer, algorithm design,
Posted on: 25th Aug, 2021