Position: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 5-12 year
This role will provide administration, configuration, support, and triage, for tools/environments used for the development of software. You will be part of DevOps Engineering team and will work closely with software project teams to establish, maintain and deliver quality technical solutions for the project requirements, IT Strategies, policies and regulatory compliance.
Your key responsibilities will include, and not limited to:
· Collaboration with software teams to facilitate the automation of their CI/CD pipelines.
· Develop tools and scripts for automation of existing manual processes.
· Automate and improve development process by evaluation and introduction of new tools and scripts, and manage their life cycle and validation
· Provide support to the Software teams to Perform static code and security analysis
· Provide triage and support for production environments (on-premise & cloud).
· Maintain environment monitoring systems – attending to outages, errors, and performance spikes.
· Produce and update software tool validation records, and validation process.
· Produce and update documentation – design, process, and regulatory.
· Adhere to quality policies and regulatory requirements.
· Administration of tools, such as, JIRA, BitBucket, TeamCity, Artifactory and Confluence.
· Perform maintenance, upgrades, and licensing of the above tools.
· Other responsibilities may include gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, implementing/updating solutions, and monitoring.
· Support continuous improvement processes, analyzing problems and recommending actions for effective resolution.
To be successful in this opportunity, the must haves:
· 5+ years experience in DevOps Role and hands-on experience with and/or familiarity with a variety of DevOps & System Administration tools
· Experience with systems administration for Microsoft technologies, including, Linux, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Vcenter, Azure, IIS, and SQL.
· Experience with software build tools: JIRA, BitBucket, TeamCity, Git, Artifactory, or similar tools.
· Scripting and automation experience: PowerShell, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar.
· Should have worked in CI Tools (Team city Preferable) & GIT or similar version control
· Experience with tool validation and validated processes.
· Effective problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
· Attention to detail, with a strong focus on quality.
· Experience with unattended installations – automation for deployment.
· Experience in Containerization: - Docker , Kubernetes
· Experience in Working with virtual machines and build management on virtual machines (VMware preferred).
· Managing configurations for multiple build environments
· OS administration and scripting experience (Windows is a must, Linux desired)
· Experience in creating proof of concepts to resolve complex technical challenges
· Familiarity with databases (SQL-based) - create, modify, optimize (via script)
· Data and metrics gathering, aggregation, and reporting
· Experience with work management and documentation tools: JIRA and Confluence
· Experience in Agile software development process.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are an absolute necessity
· Excellent documentation and communication skills.
· Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrate ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product
Nice to have:
· Experience with network infrastructure, distributed systems, networking, VPN, and secure communications.
· System monitoring (uptime & performance).
· Strong programming & debugging experience
· Experience working with medical applications, or other regulated application domains.
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
DevOps Engineer, Jenkins, Python, DevOps, system administration, Docker, Containerization
Posted on: 26th Aug, 2021