Position: Sales Manager - Residential and Commercial Interior Space
Experience: 2-10 year
Industry: Architect/ Interior firm
We are looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager, who will be working closely with Designers, Operations, and Marketing to support processes that scale and innovate and drive sales in the Residential and Commercial Interior Space.
Key Result Areas for the Role:
· 2-6 years outside Sales and Business Development Experience in Interiors and Architecture Firms for high ticket sales
· Must have sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead Client discussions to advance the sales process.
· Achievement of the assigned targets
· Structured Lead Generation method with daily entries in CRM
· Quotations Submitted: At least 90% of the Leads should culminate into quotations
· Development and Nurturing of at least 10 Referral Partners like architects, interior designers, developers, builders, interior contractors.
· To manage Key accounts personally and establish long standing relationships with them
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Will be responsible for upholding the Brand and living up to all the commitments made to the Clients.
· Generating Leads by site visits, secondary research, development of referral partners, etc.
· Submission of quotations to the client within 24-48 hours of the Client request
· Able to study Drawing, Prepare Tender / Quotation / Understand Customer requirement
· Seek support from the Technical team for any technical assistance
· Take the lead in negotiations and try to maximise the best possible price and avoid unnecessary discounting
· Take total responsibility for collections within designated timelines
· Inform the Leadership team of all Competitor activities & strategies
· On the daily basis, update on the CRM activities completed for the day and the activities planned for the following day.
· Submit a Monthly Plan of Action for the following month to your Immediate Superior by the last day of the previous month.
· Strict Adherence to our Policies as per the HR Manual. For any deviation, HR team and immediate superior to be informed within 24 hours
· All communication to be made only as per Brand Positioning
· Any other responsibility given by the Leadership Team
Mail updated resume with below detail-
Current/ Last CTC-
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
sales manager, interior sales, BDM, B2C sales, interior space sales, project sales, PMC, Architect sales, OEM sales, Architecture Firm, interior firm, B2C sales, product sales, Textile sales, marketing
Posted on: 31st Aug, 2021