Dot Net Developer(3-6 year)
Excel Way Business Mentor, Coimbatore
Job Description -
Desired Candidate Profile
- Design implement and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft
- technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server, Windows Forms, Web API/Rest API)
- Candidates should have the ability to train and work along with development teams to ensure
- timelines and quality deliveries.
- Lead project estimations, system architecture and performance engineering of projects
- Support software engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice and code reviews
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be
- performance-tested, and passes quality requirements
- The candidate needs to have more than 2+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in designing and developing applications on the .NET platform.
- With more than 2+ years of experience with MVC, a WCF framework is needed.
- Experience in web application Architecture and Development with hands-on expertise in delivering solutions based on/customizing ASP.Net 4.0 / MVC and above.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server programming.
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, Entity Framework, LINQ and REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS/SVN/Git).
- Proficient understanding of build/release management processes.
- Must have experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Must have some experience developing Windows-based applications.
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates with knowledge of US Mortgage process will be given preference.
- Must be willing to travel abroad for short- and long-term duration
DotNet, MVC, Webforms, Api. .net, asp.net, C#
31st Aug, 2021