Position: iOS Developer
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of hands on experience
· IOS developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and iPad.
· Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
· Must have experience in publishing apps to App store, should be well aware of the apple guidelines and checklist.
· Working knowledge of the apple distributor and provisioning profiles.
· Must have experience in iOS using Cocoa-pods, Swift.
· Knowledge of using Quick and Nimble will be an added advantage.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs, NoSQL, and Analytics platforms.
· Experience working with Google Map API.
· Must havehave experience in Services, Firebase Analytics, Firebase Events, Firebase Notifications, Firebase Crash Reporting, Firebase App Indexing, Notify Visitor, Ecommerce Tracking, Google Analytics, GTM , Media, Chat and GIT, JIRA
· Have published one or more mobile apps in App Store
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
· Experience in developing Native plug-ins for iOS
Skills and Qualifications
· Code Data
· API Integration
· verbal Communication
· Core Data
· Core Animation
mail updated resume on below email with current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period-
ios developer, ios, sdk, swift, objective-c, iphone developer, iphone, mobile application developer, Cocoa touch, oops
Posted on: 25th Nov, 2021