Jasper Colin Research is beckoning a new age of real time market intelligence, data-analytics, and innovation through artificial intelligence-based solutions. We as an organization foster and encourage product thinking in various growth functions such as advanced and predictive analytics, strategic consulting, and AI-based diagnostics. It is the time when the company is taking a 360-degree transformation and is completely transiting from a traditional market research firm to a tech driven consulting firm with various data products like DIY platform, Forecasting tool etc. To continue on this trajectory, we’re looking for a highly ambitious Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Engineer/Developer for our AI team, you will use your knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Work closely with the development teams to develop and maintain frontend and backend integrations
- Utilize the latest technologies and domain skills to assure proper API integration and creation
- Display exceptional skills in major Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Be a team member and understand product architecture and methods
- Suggest optimized ways of feature integrations in the product
- 3+ years in an analytics role in data analytics and advanced analytics
- Good understanding of Structured and Unstructured Databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- 3+ years of knowledge in MERN stack in commercial set-up environment
- Experience in implementing following well-known React.js workflows such as Redux
- Proficient in VCS (Version control) such as Git/Gitlab
- Core Competency in with Restful API Services, architecture, and techniques
- Delivering a complete front-end application with backend integration
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS/Node Js/React Js practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience relaying technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated expert problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in: data engineering, building data pipelines and cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience with data processing such as SQL, Hive, PySpark, Scala etc.
- Experience with marketing research domain
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in a quantitative discipline or computer science
react.js, mongo DB, Rest APIs, Microservices, Node.js
1st Feb, 2022