Position: Dot Net Project Lead
Experience: 6-10 year
· Make technical/architectural decisions. Lead projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions.
· Work with software engineers and other architects to define/refine the product structure to align with the business, development, deployment, and maintenance needs.
· Work with customers and product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements.
· Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products.
· Propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools
· Ability to provide technical leadership to team(s)
· Knowledge in development languages, applications, and tools
· Enterprise knowledge of business and platforms across systems and in our core technology service model
· Proven ability to quickly learn new processes and tools, business domains and technical applications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively manage, measure, and continuously improve working performance and quality of teams and individuals
· Prepare proof-of-concepts of architecturally significant uses cases or integrations
· Must develop effective relationships with internal and external stake holders and work well within a team
Technology stacks (Microsoft web related technologies):
· C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net, MVC framework, SQL Server
· Experience with Azure APIM, Function App, App Insights and Azure cloud is mandatory.
· Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework
· Experience with security, performance and cloud computing practices
· Proficient in ASP.Net
Mail updated resume with below detail-
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
.Net project lead, .Net developer, Asp.net, .Net Core, Angular, C#, MVC, VB
Posted on: 4th Feb, 2022