Position: Python Automation Engineer
Location: Delhi, Mohali, Remote
Experience : 4-10 year
Education: B.E/M.E./BCA/ MCA or equivalent
The Python Automation Engineer role will work with business stakeholders to analyze the existing engineering workflow process, from databases and proprietary client applications to automate workflows to drive workflow efficiencies. In this position the qualified candidate will have experience interacting with individuals at all levels within an organization.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to :)
· Good expertise in automation using Python Data Science, object-oriented concepts, GUI. Design, develop, and implement automation scripts using open-source tools.
· Design test approaches and come up with automation test framework recommendations and functionality.
· Automate current and new systems and processes, implement innovative solutions to scale the program with emphasis on automation where applicable.
· Web Scraping to extract large amounts of data from websites and web applications.
· Automated file management, creating, deleting, renaming, and other file operations.
· Automate and schedule the sending/receiving of emails and other broadcast messaging.
· Workflow Automation, read and modify Excel spreadsheet using Python scripts.
· Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor/ master degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
· Highly proficient using statistical computer language Python to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets and Automating Process.
· Should have knowledge to develop back-end integration from Python to Database - SQL
· Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
· Candidate must have Seleniun automation experience using python
· Working experience on business intelligence tool like Power BI a plus. (Additional skill)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPivot
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
· Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
· Knowledge about Spark SQL, Hadoop
· Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
· Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
· Validating new and existing ML models with different statistical methods.
· BI Enablement on Databases, Data Lake and Data Warehouses
Mail updated resume with below detail-
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
Python Automation Engineer, python developer, python, Seleniun, Seleniun automation, Automation engineer,
Posted on: 1st Mar, 2022