Position: Packaging expert (Hardgoods Export)
Experience: 5-15 year
Industry: Hardgoods/ Fashion
· Packaging of handicraft items in preparation to be handed over to delivery persons
· Use optimum items of right fit size carton, BOPP tape during package preparation
· Packing to be neatly done in basic items like carton, polybags using tape & hand cutter
· The final packed carton should be presentable & strong for handling/transit
· Contacting delivery person for pick up schedule and follow up for late pick-ups
· Capable of printing labels/invoices, determining size and weight of a final packed item
· Should give better techniques for products to be packed
· Must be able to understand the package with respect to size, fitments, weight, and handling to select packing items
· Development of packaging for new mass production products
· Customer coordination to get approval for packaging
· Leading checking and rework team of more 15 members
· Monitor the inventory as per customer requirement
· Optimize packaging and packing solutions for the supplier with total supply chain in mind, contributing to improve Customer Experienced Product Quality.
· Support the business development teams and suppliers to deliver optimal and compliant packaging solutions, to achieve sustainable packaging with right quality, at lowest total cost for the Company.
· Categories and at suppliers Secure packaging competence in the categories and at suppliers, by securing knowledge sharing and facilitating relevant trainings Carry out packaging and packing related projects with suppliers and within Company to support the business needs Support Packing.
Mail me updated resume with current salary:
Google Search: Glan Management Consultancy
Packaging expert, packaging supervisor, packaging incharge, packaging technician, hardgoods
Posted on: 26th Apr, 2022