Position: Accounts Incharge
Location: Bhiwadi, Rajasthan
Experience: 5-10 year
Industry: Plywood & laminates
Qualification: graduate with knowledge of accounts, tally and excel
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. Execute all company related accounting activities such as creating vouchers and entries of sale, purchase, cash / bank, daily ledger etc.
2. 2. Prepare and file all taxation in guidance of the company appointed CA, such as GST, income tax, TDS, advance tax, etc.
3. 3. Manage company payroll and personnel attendance, payments, ESIC, PF, etc.
4. 4. Prepare bills for material being sold, generate e-way bill and other required chalans
5. 5. Handle Petty cash
6. 6. Daily reporting directly to the director
7. 7. Oversee accounting activities and taxation matters
The Candidate should:
· Be 35+ years of age and have prior experience of 5-8 yrs in managing complete company accounts
· Be comfortable with using Tally ERP , and other software that the company may install
· Most importantly be trustworthy and dependable
Mail updated resume with current salary:
Satish - 8851018162
Accounts Incharge, accountant, accounts manager, accounts officer, accounts,tally
Posted on: 11th May, 2022