Position: SFCC Backend Developer
Experience: 3-15 year
Candidate must have Salesforce Commerce Cloud Backend Development experience of a minimum of 3years
• Create, Manage & enhance the applications landscape in the areas of eComm & digital function. Work with IT Leader for application in digital & eComm application instances (with dependencies from global demandware/SFCC platform + JV partner) and integrations for the same in India eComm landscape.
• Establish and maintain IT processes to manage site IT operations, resolve issues and prioritize enhancement requests in support of eComm strategic direction
• Ensure that the systems under the responsibilities meet the SLAs and are stable and serves the purpose in minimal costs.
• Contribute to eComm IT strategy by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions in the area of expertise.
• Identify eComm & digital demands in a timely and comprehensive manner and ensure business requirements are clearly articulated and documented including Change requests, discovery phase for new enhancements.
• Leverage, recommend and implement solutions & enhancements whenever deemed fit and provide training to relevant teams where necessary.
• Accountable for project delivery of applications or technology in time & budgets.
• Manage personnel and outside contractor(s) as required.
• Where required, to provide leadership, welfare and coaching to your team.
mail me updated resume with current
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
SFCC Backend Developer, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, ecommerce, Backend Developer, SFCC certification, SFCC,
Posted on: 23rd Jun, 2022