Store Design & Planning (Fashion
Experience: 3-10 year in Store Design & Planning
Industry: Fashion Retail Brand
· Manage the design process & development of all new/ renovation projects including concept design, GFCs, and Cad layouts as per brand standards and guidelines, with proper communication and approvals as per set processes. This must be carried out while being mindful of budget and timelines besides design.
· Manage and maintain internal communication and approvals from other verticals, senior members, and leadership teams on key aspects of store design
· Provide regular inputs to weekly Project Tracker document for the status of design development across all projects and partake in developing mitigation strategy for all risks pertaining to design
· Manage all Design consultants like Architects / Interior Designers, MEP Consultants, Surveyors, Sustainability Consultants to deliver as per their agreed scope of services and works.
· Manage the same for projects wherein the architectural design is to be done in-house.
· Manage and coordinate with Developers team for drawings approvals including MEP services for the proposed store.
· Responsible for initiating survey, site feasibility & design Validation, and agreement with properties on the leased area
· Participate and contribute to Value engineering workshops/sessions for various projects with a view to decrease the cost of the project for the same function or increase function for the same cost
· Responsible for inducting new vendor, sample analysis, maintaining all sample boards, color schemes, control samples for finishes, light fixtures, materials in office as required.
· Responsible for contributing to the Quality of construction of all projects through site visits, reports, requests for mock-ups etc
· Manage SAP for design-related billing as per agreed service agreements / Contracts
· Manage PIR (Post Implementation Review) for every completed project to clearly identify lessons learned for new projects, items that worked well and those that did not, Delay analysis, and conduct performance review of all design consultants
· Facilitate sign off on all defect rectification in coordination with Project Management Team
· Maintain folders of all Design drawings including as-built drawings after completion of projects on the shared drive.
updated resume with current salary.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
Retail Store Design, store design, Store CAD, Store Layout Planning, Store Layout Planning, AutoCAD, Retail Store Design & Planning, interior designer, architect, Fashion Retail Brand,
Posted on: 23rd Jun, 2022