Assistant (Garments Retail Brand)
Experience: 3-10 year
Industry: Garments Retail Brand
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
· To ensure catalogues have relevant information in line with UK documents.
· To ensure that all buys are punched accurately and within the deadline.
· To actualize the range budget document with buy details.
· To actualize the visual catalogue document with images, price and margin details.
· To maintain historical sales report details at a BU level at pre-determined frequency.
· To assist the BU teams for key presentations to external as well as internal stake holders.
· Updation of key merchandising documents.
· Updation of key buying documents.
· Punching of Buys on International Range Planner.
· Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ half-yearly and annual sales reports as per prescribed formats.
· Keep seasonal data handy from prescribed sources on a weekly/fortnightly basis.
Reporting & Analysis
· BU catalogue
· Visual catalogue
· Buying documents
· Sales by Stroke
· Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Trading reports
· GRN and Invoice tracking
· Adept at working in excel.
· Able to manage pressure.
· Ability to adhere to timelines.
· Ability to work in a team towards set goals.
· Adept at working with management reporting systems.
· Analytical skills will help.
· Person with initiative.
· Person with attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal/communication skills
updated resume with current salary.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
Buying Assistant, buyer, buying, garment retail, merchandiser, visual merchandiser, sourcing, garment sourcing,
Posted on: 23rd Jun, 2022