Position Title: Project Manager- Navision
Location: Delhi (office work only)
Exp Level: 10-20 Years
Education Qualification: Any graduate/Post graduate
· Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
· Should be responsible in managing the functional team and delivering projects.
· Independently working on mapping customer requirements (defined in a RFP) on to the actual application to understand project scope while building proposals and project estimations.
· Activities which form part of the implementation & pre-implementation stage such as pre-sales, requirement gathering, Documentation, user training, client specific training manuals preparation and other project activities which is agreed to deliver to the client.
· Managing a team of consultants and extend the necessary support and involvement as and when required.
· Business Process mapping & Documentation
· Project management activity-create and maintain project planning, project review.
· Candidate must have minimum 10 years experience in Navision.
· Must have done Project Management, Project Planning, Resource Planning, SCOPE, Presales Execution, Functional Consultancy, Monitoring Business Process etc.
· Ability to understand, communicate and interpret client business processes and write effective system and process documentation
· Delivery engagement management Experience
· Good Exposure in Business Process mapping & Documentation
updated resume with current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period and current location-.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
NAV project manager, Navision, Project Management, Project Planning, project manager
Posted on: 7th Sep, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743