Position: Photographer (Product - Hardgoods retail)
Experience: 3-10 year
Industry: fashion/ hardgoods
• Must have experience in Product photography (prefer in hardgoods items).
Must have own camera.
• be creative, with a good eye for a picture
• have excellent technical and photographic skills
• have good communication and people skills
• Researching The Product To Understand How Best To Photograph It
• Editing Images To Match The Brand. Staying Up To Date With The Latest Image Editing Software
• Proficiency In Photoshop. Previous Experience As A Photographer
Mail updated resume with current salary-
Google search: Glan Management consultancy