Position: Assistant Project Manager Retail projects and Interior fit outs
Experience: 4-10 year
salary: 6-9 LPA
Industry: Fashion/ Retail
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical or Civil
· This individual will be responsible for onsite execution of our (fashion retail) new store projects, remods, minor capex projects and will be responsible for continuous improvement initiatives in the areas of execution and related processes.
· Resource should have knowledge of and ability to manage construction vendors and documentation management techniques.
· The job requires considerable contact with various internal and external stakeholders. The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). A background and experience in retail projects execution is preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of MEP (especially HVAC) is a must.
· Successful candidate will be based out of Gurgaon office but would travel with long duration stays at project locations
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
· Performing role and responsibilities for Project Management across projects with in-house PMC. Including Travel and Working from outstation sites for up to 25-60 Days on one site
· Delivery of allocated new store projects & Refurb projects in accordance with Fire, Health & Safety (FHS) Regulations, Cost, Quality and Schedule requirements of business.
· Implement specific FHS Plan, Quality plan, Master Project Schedule, Project Execution Plan, Safe work Method statements. Tracking of these plans to be done throughout the duration of project.
· Maintain close communication with Design Manager, Cost & Procurement Manager, Design Consultants, and Developer to sort out design issues and coordinate design and site related activities.
· Certify billing of all vendors and suppliers as per Contracts / POs / WOs including advances payments, running account bills and final bills. Ensure all supporting documents including measurement sheets, ESI / PF documents, compliance documents etc. from vendors are enclosed and verified with bills.
· Manage technical and financial close out of allocated projects within allocated timeline including submission of Handing over documents (Technical Operating and Maintenance Manuals) to NSO / Store teams. Ensure Soft copies of all close out documents are recorded in central server location as agreed with IT and Leadership.
· Manage schedule for every project by maintaining and tracking Master Project schedule with project resources - Manpower, Material, and equipment. Responsible for timely delivery of projects to NSO teams in agreed and acceptable store standards.
· Manage pending items and defects rectifications in projects in a timely manner and ensure sign off from Store Team and Design Manager.
· Participate in PIR (Post Implementation Review) for every completed project to clearly identify lessons learnt for new projects, items that worked well and those that did not, Delay analysis and conduct performance review of all vendors and suppliers including inputs on design consultants.
· Regular reporting on all projects every weekly covering FHS, Risk & Mitigation, Progress, Manpower, Design, Cost tracker, Quality, Site pics, Developer issues.
· Excellent communicator, skilled at aligning stakeholders around project execution and handover
· Skilled at continuous improvement in project execution related process
· Initiator who takes ownership of the activities & ensure successful completion of the same.
· Knowledge of Projects Execution along with MEP works
· Should be well versed with HVAC works
· Should have ability to identify the business risks.
· Ability to promote harmonious working relationships with Company staff and outside business representatives.
· Skilled in communicating in verbal and written form.
· Skilled in recording information accurately.
· Skilled in compiling and organizing information.
· Must be assertive, persuasive, analytical, and an excellent communicator with solid organization and prioritization skills.
· Must be highly computer literate with strong analytical and written communication skills.
· AutoCAD knowledge is preferable
mail me updated resume with current salary.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
Interior fit outs, interior project manager, interior designing, fashion retail, retail interior project manager, CBRE , JLL, Knight Frank, project execution,
Posted on: 19th Oct, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743