Position: Structural Engineer - formwork shuttering
Location: Andheri West
Experience: 2-5 year
Industry: Construction Material
Education: Degree in civil or structural engineering
To ensure success, structural engineers should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware, and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures. Top candidates will have fantastic project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials, and legal regulations
· Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
· Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
· Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
· Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
· Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
· Analyse configurations of the basic components of a structure.
· Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
· Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
· Administer contracts and manage projects.
· Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
· Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
· Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
· Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
· Must possess a good knowledge of working in MS Office like word, excel, PPT etc.
Mail me updated resume with
Google Search: Glan Management consultancy
Structural Engineer, formwork shuttering, civil engineer, formwork, Autocad, Structure design, formwork structure drawing
Posted on: 16th Nov, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743