Position: Manager - HR Business Partner (Retail Brand)
Experience: 8-15 year
Industry: Fashion Retail Brand
· Partner with regional stakeholders to drive people practices in the region.
· Drive employee engagement and liaise with regional teams to deliver improvements on Your Voice Talk Straight Survey Scores
· Facilitate talent identification and succession planning across the region, ensuring a talent pipeline for key roles in Retail.
· Work towards reducing attrition across the region, through the collation of feedback and corrective action.
· Work in partnership with Recruitment, L&D and HR Ops team to deliver people priorities.
· Ensure connects with store teams to identify engagement derails and take corrective action
· Enable line managers for effective people management, providing guidance with respect to people issues, policy and process implementation.
· Develop and monitor management information of the region and take actions where ever required.
· Accountable for effective communication and liaison between store colleagues and the corporate team.
· Own end to end performance management process for the Region.
· Key stakeholder in driving reward and recognition activities across the region during Regional Conference and Business conference.
· Provide input to HRBP Head to support in developing HR strategy.
· Conduct regular regional audits with respect to people processes
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Effective time management and learning agility
· Self-motivated and team player
· Proficient in working on MS Office (Advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
Mail me updated resume with current salary.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
HRBP, HR business partner, HR, HR operation, manager HRBP, retail, employee engagement, performance appraisal process
Posted on: 18th Nov, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743