Position- Manager - Legal (Property)
Experience- 8-15 year
Industry- Apparel retail
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
· Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of property related agreements, including lease, leave & license, CAM etc.
· LDDs - conducting, preparing report and interpreting reports to highlight risk to management.
· Registration – verifying stamp duty, payment and scheduling of registration.
· Drafting and/or responding to legal /statutory notices.
· Undertaking legal action (both civil and criminal) in case of disputes, criminal action on behalf of or against the Company.
· Handling litigation, liaising with outside counsels for the same and providing supporting documents from internal stakeholders.
· Regulatory Governance - Updating business of changes in applicable laws and ensuring implementation of required changes.
· Ensuring legal compliance under all applicable law and company standards.
· Preparing and maintaining various MIS/trackers.
· Supporting functional automation projects and contract lifecycle management of legal documents.
· Work closely with the business, and other corporate functions, on a daily basis, in understanding the business & commercial requirements when considering legal terms & conditions.
templates, implementing best practises and assisting in audits.
· Possess a very good understanding of commercial and contract terms
· Possess a good understanding of the compliance issues facing international listed companies
· Maintain a creative and pragmatic approach to problem-solving
· Be able to work as part of a team, but also able to work independently and take the lead when necessary
· Prioritise good client relations and be flexible
· Be well-organized, hard-working and able to meet challenging deadlines
Possess excellent verbal and
written communication skills
· Be registered to practice law in India, with at least 8-10 years PQE.
· Prior knowledge or experience in property related legal work is necessary.
· Relevant experience as in-house counsel in retail/similar industry or law firm preferred.
· Fluency in reading, writing and communicating in English.
Mil updated resume with below details-
satish – 8851018162
Google search- Glan Management Consultancy
legal manager, legal property manager, legal drafting, lawyer, law firm , retail industry
Posted on: 21st Nov, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743